Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER HILARITY!



For Easter, we decided to take the whole family to the temple to see the Easter Pageant. A boat load of us went... Mamo, Papa, Jerel, Steph, Chase, Aly, Ethan, Jacob, Stacy, Cyndi, Tobi, Sadie, Noah, Brigitte, Brett... hope I'm not missing anyone...

On our way to the pageant we drove by a retirement home near the temple. Chase said, "Is that the retirement home? Yes, yes, it is. Those aren't my favorite places... When I'm like 80, mom, and have to be in there, do me a favor, don't come visit - so depressing..." After telling him that his comments weren't exactly nice, I also said, "When you are 80... IF, I am around, I will be like 100 years old, I'm not sure that I will be getting around very well." Chase then proceeds... "Good point. OK, Aly, don't come and visit me OK..." To which Aly disgustingly responded, "Chase, when you are 80 something and in one of those places, I'm going to be ummm.... in my late 70's... heck, I won't have to visit, I'll be in there with you!" I cracked up!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Haha I love the little Gilmore conversations that you guys have. They are just too funny. This one reminds me of the google conversation. Classic.

Swirls of Happy said...

Stephanie!!!! How are you? It is Brittany Williams (Hubbard). I am so glad I found your blog through Stacy's. Your family is so stinkin' cute and I can't believe how big Ethan is getting...crazy how fast time flies, and don't even get me started on Chase...I can't believe him and Kellen will be in High School, Ahhh :) Anyway, email me: brittanyh@gmail.com so I can send you an invite to my blog.

Flaherty Fam said...

I just realized you have a blog. I was looking down Stacy's blog list and saw your name. Well, I hope you keep up posting because it's sometimes the only way I keep up with people. By the way, I can't wait for Stacy's shower.

Stephanie the Momma said...

Brittany - How are you cutie!? OK, so I am a blogging novice and don't know how to directly respond to you. If you find this, explain to me how to comment! Please! I would love to keep in touch!